What do you need to know to retain your extensions longer?
- Avoid Hot Yoga & Sauna
- Heat sweat for the first 24 hours after eyelash extensions.
- Do NOT perm your lashes after the lash extensions application.
- Avoid rub or pull the lashes.
- Avoid using any oil-based / glycerin contained product (skin care, makeup) around or near the eyes area.
- Mascara is not advised while wearing eyelash extensions.
Don’t be afraid to clean your eyelash extensions! Clean it daily after first 24 hours:
- Wash your lashes with lukewarm to cool water or use eyelash foaming cleanser to avoid irritating the eyes.
- Gently dab and dry your lashes with lint free towel / cloth.
- Then lightly brush your lash extension with clean and dry mascara wand.
- Clean lashes help prolong your extensions life and keep your natural lashes healthy.
- Always dry your eyelash extensions immediately after wet and brush it with mascara wand.
Eyelash extensions should be painless and comfortable. If there is any irritation please tell us immediately.
Individual lashes usually can last up to 3-4 weeks depending on your own natural lashes’ life cycle and how well you take care of them.
To maintain a full look, we recommend refills to be applied every 2 to 3 weeks.